US States award....

Brian Bowers G0VAX

Hi All,

I'm trying to work out why my WAS button doesn't work. I've configured it in the settings, but still blank...as is my head!!!

I'm getting the screen come up, with the states down the side, but nothing else is populating...

Best Wishes

Brian G0VAX

I'm trying to work out why my WAS button doesn't work. I've configured it in the settings, but still blank...as is my head!!!

I'm getting the screen come up, with the states down the side, but nothing else is populating...

+ In the "WAS Bands & Modes" panel on the Configuration window's Awards tab, make sure you don't have the QRP box checked unless you want QSOs ignored if they specify more than 5 watts of power.

+ If you have more than one myQTH defined on the Main window's "my QTHs" tab, check the WAS box in those "my QTHs" from which QSOs should count towards your WAS award. Note rule 4 in

http://www.arrl.org/was

+ If the above recommendations don't get you going, please let me know.