Topics

Uploading to LOTW

Rich KB1FGC <marzo7088@...>

I have LOTW linked up and I see R on my QSO from the stations I worked.Do I have to set all the LOTW stations before I up load them to LOTW?
Rich

I have LOTW linked up and I see R on my QSO from the stations I worked.Do I have to set all the LOTW stations before I up load them to LOTW?

+ What does "see R on my QSO from the stations I worked" mean, exactly?

+ Step-by-step instructions for configuring DXKeeper for interaction with LoTW are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ConfigureLotW

+ Step-by-step instructions for submitting QSOs to LoTW are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UploadLoTWAddRequested

+ If DXKeeper is properly configured, these boil down to the following steps on the Main window's QSL tab:

1. set the "QSL Via" panel to LoTW

2. click the "Add Requested" button

3. click the "Upload to LoTW" button

+ You can also configure DXKeeper to automatically upload each QSO to LoTW as you log it:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/AutomaticLotWUpload