Topics

Uploaded QSOs not in LOTW

N4DJ

There are a lot of Us scattered throughout my log that have dates sent to LOTW but these QSOs are not in LOTW. Most Us are recent but when I go back to the CQWW test last November there are a few QSOs with SENT U along with SENT Y for most QSOs. I also noted that all the ones with a Y last November have an associated LOTW QSL. That may be a coincidence. Of the two I uploaded today, one was a QSL and one was not.
Since Feb 21, 2020 Only one QSO near the end of the 160 contest was in LOTW. All of the others submitted at the same time never made it.
Today I took two QSOs and changed the Sent U to R, the RCVD R to blank and Cleared out the date sent box and checked the box to allow uploading to LOTW again.  I then uploaded them again. Then I did the SYNC LOTW QSOs and the sent U magically changed to Y. I then went to the next QSO in the log and was never able to get it to work. It appeared to upload but never appeared in the LOTW database and the U never changed to Y. I have checked many QSOs in my log and always when I find a U in the sent field it is not in the LOTW database, which is as it should be. I just cant figure out why some of my QSOs that were uploaded at the same time as many others did not end up in the LOTW data base.
I have at least several hundred of over 52,000 QSOs I need to fix.

Would direct uploading of my recent contest logs be a possible fix for the past QSOs? If so, I still need to fix the problem for my next batch.

Thanks and 73,
Don
[...]

+ DXKeeper can resubmit your "unaccepted" QSOs to LoTW en masse, with a couple of mouse clicks, but before you do that, let's investigate the QSO you manually re-submitted but was not accepted.

+ Above, you say

"I then went to the next QSO in the log and was never able to get it to work."

+ Please place the callsign, date, time, frequency, and mode of this QSO in an email message.

+ Then place your log file in a zip archive, attach the zip archive to the email message you just created, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com