Update crashing

Steve Lenaghan

trying to do 1599 update to DXKeeper and getting multiple extraction errors

cannot delete old database files.   >>> Award206.txt plus others

I have confirmed they exist

73 Steve VE5SR

trying to do 1599 update to DXKeeper and getting multiple extraction errors

cannot delete old database files.   >>> Award206.txt plus others

I have confirmed they exist
+ As a first step, reboot Windows. Then direct the Launcher to update DXKeeper.

Steve Lenaghan

Sorry, didn't work

Steve bVE5SR

Sorry, didn't work

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your Launcher folder?

+ If so, please attach it to an email message, and send the email message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ If not, please do the following:

1. On the Launcher's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. Terminate the Launcher

3. Start the Launcher

4. Direct the Launcher to upgrade DXKeeper

5. On the Launcher's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. Attach the errorlog.txt file from your Launcher folder to an email message, and send the message to the email address given above.

Steve Lenaghan

It was permissions issue, Dave pointed me in right direction

Steve VE5SR

Now if he could make everyone sent me the 15 cards I need for DXCC

It was permissions issue, Dave pointed me in right direction

Now if he could make everyone sent me the 15 cards I need for DXCC

+ After I get the solar flux up over 150...