Uncompacted MDB

John Samuels K2CIB

I seem to have lost my K2CIB.MDB file.  I do, however, have a fairly recent Uncompacted_K2CIB.MDB file.  Can I use that?  Do I just have to rename it?
John, K2CIB

I seem to have lost my K2CIB.MDB file.  I do, however, have a fairly recent Uncompacted_K2CIB.MDB file.  Can I use that?  Do I just have to rename it?

+ Yes, you can rename Uncompacted_K2CIB.MDB to K2CIB.MDB but

1. you should investigate to determine why your K2CIB.MDB file dissappeared; check the Windows event logs

2. you should set up a backup mechanism that backs your K2CIB.MDB file daily; see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery