Topics

Uncommanded Outgoing Spots

One three occasions recently I've found that I have unintentionally been sending a series of uncommanded outgoing spots.  I've searched the help files and talked with a DXLab knowledgeable friend and am unable to ascertain how this is happening and more importantly how to stop it.  I absolutely do not want to sent an outgoing spot unless it is a conscious decision each time.
--
Jim NO0B

One three occasions recently I've found that I have unintentionally been sending a series of uncommanded outgoing spots.

+ What is the evidence that led you to this conclusion?

I've searched the help files and talked with a DXLab knowledgeable friend and am unable to ascertain how this is happening and more importantly how to stop it.  I absolutely do not want to sent an outgoing spot unless it is a conscious decision each time.

+ There is no mechanism in SpotCollector or any other DXLab application to automatically generate outgoing cluster spots. SpotCollector will accept a directive from another application to send an outgoing cluster spot, but no one has ever reported an application that invokes this directive automatically.

     73,

               Dave, AAA6YQ