Unable to see why QSO is marked as Broken

Stewart Wilkinson

Hi,

I have 10 QSO's that I imported from another logging program that DXKeeper thinks are broken, yet none of the Visible fields in the log seem to be showinfg the RED or BLUE font.

If I click 'Edit' for any of these QSO's then it will not let me 'Save' them.

They appear to have been uploaded to LoTW perfectly.

Is there another way to find what it thinks is wrong or to get it to re-check the entries ?

--
Stewart G0LGS

I have 10 QSO's that I imported from another logging program that DXKeeper thinks are broken, yet none of the Visible fields in the log seem to be showinfg the RED or BLUE font.

If I click 'Edit' for any of these QSO's then it will not let me 'Save' them.

They appear to have been uploaded to LoTW perfectly.

Is there another way to find what it thinks is wrong or to get it to re-check the entries ?

+ See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/LogIntegrity.htm

Stewart Wilkinson

I seem to have fixed them this time. Seems that somehow the Rx Freq got set and although the rx band appeared to be set correctly it was not happy.

I'll adapt my import / frequency correction process for the next time and hope that sorts it.

--
Stewart G0LGS

Dave AA6YQ

# More AA6YQ comments below

I have 10 QSO's that I imported from another logging program that DXKeeper thinks are broken, yet none of the Visible fields in the log seem to be showinfg the RED or BLUE font.

If I click 'Edit' for any of these QSO's then it will not let me 'Save' them.

They appear to have been uploaded to LoTW perfectly.

Is there another way to find what it thinks is wrong or to get it to re-check the entries ?

+ See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/LogIntegrity.htm
# Also see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BrokenQSOs