Unable to launch DXK 16.0.7

WH

DXK worked yesterday 3-14-2021 (a bit slow). Today 3-15-2021 "unable to launch after 180 seconds).
I have not tried anything to to "fix" the situation. All other DXLabs components launch fine.
Bill, N9CDX 

Dave AA6YQ

DXK worked yesterday 3-14-2021 (a bit slow). Today 3-15-2021 "unable to launch after 180 seconds).
I have not tried anything to to "fix" the situation. All other DXLabs components launch fine.

+ If you're running Windows Defender Antivirus, did implement the recommendation given in the first sentence of the release note:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/ReleaseNotes/1607.txt

?

Dave, AA6YQ

WH

Dave,
I am running PC Matic instead of Windows Defender.
I checked its Security Report and sure enough the new DXK was being blocked.
Normally when a new component of DXLabs is installed, PC Matic notifies me and I then tell It to
ALLWAS ALLOW the new component to run. For this to happen, the “Prompt For Override” box under
Super Shield Protection / Block Notification Method must be checked.
Apparently with the last update to PC Matic, this box no longer was checked. Checking this box fixed my problem.
Thanks for your suggestion & sorry for the long-winded explanation.
Bill, N9CDX

-----Original Message-----
From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 12:57 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Unable to launch DXK 16.0.7

+ If you're running Windows Defender Antivirus, did implement the recommendation given in the first sentence of the release note:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/ReleaseNotes/1607.txt

?

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
I am running PC Matic instead of Windows Defender.
I checked its Security Report and sure enough the new DXK was being blocked.
Normally when a new component of DXLabs is installed, PC Matic notifies me and I then tell It to
ALLWAS ALLOW the new component to run. For this to happen, the “Prompt For Override” box under
Super Shield Protection / Block Notification Method must be checked.
Apparently with the last update to PC Matic, this box no longer was checked. Checking this box fixed my problem.
Thanks for your suggestion & sorry for the long-winded explanation.

"All's well that ends well".

Dave, AA6YQ