Topics

Unable to get past DX Lab Launcher

Jim Sharp

Cant get DXLab suite working after updating all applications except Launcher.
my screen shot of Launcher config (not able to upload a screenshot) shows nothing installed except Launcher - which is now updated
I did a complete reinstall of DXLabs to no avail. and now Launcher config shows nothing installed
Windows explorer shows all DXLabs folders and files installed

So how do I re-instate these programs into Launcher?

Cant get DXLab suite working after updating all applications except Launcher.
my screen shot of Launcher config (not able to upload a screenshot) shows nothing installed except Launcher - which is now updated I did a complete reinstall of DXLabs to no avail. and now Launcher config shows nothing installed Windows explorer shows all DXLabs folders and files installed

So how do I re-instate these programs into Launcher?

+ Screen shots are not conveyed here. Please attach your screen shot to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com