Topics

Two computers two stations

Mario Aviles

Good morning

I guess this question has been asked before, but could not find a reference. I am planning on operating two stations each with its computer running DXLab

which is the best way to share the log and other files between both computere so as to keep the logs up to date?

73’s

Mario

I guess this question has been asked before, but could not find a reference. I am planning on operating two stations each with its computer running DXLab

which is the best way to share the log and other files between both computere so as to keep the logs up to date?

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LoggingFromMultipleComputers>