Topics

troublr getting all aspects of DXLAB to upgrade

John Clark

New to DXLAB, downloaded and installed the different routines. Now trying to upgrade them with launcher/ well no JpY, Launcher says there are upgrades
 available but when the upgrade button is clicked all I get it is a pop up that flash's so fast you cant even read it.

A check of the error log and this is found.

"program error 75 in module Install.Upgrade, State = 21: Path/File access error"

Can someone tell me what this means and how do correct the issue

New to DXLAB, downloaded and installed the different routines. Now trying to upgrade them with launcher/ well no JpY, Launcher says there are upgrades available but when the upgrade button is clicked all I get it is a pop up that flash's so fast you cant even read it.

A check of the error log and this is found.

"program error 75 in module Install.Upgrade, State = 21: Path/File access error"

Can someone tell me what this means and how do correct the issue

+ Please make a screen shot showing the "DXLab Apps" tab of the Launcher's Configuration window, and attach the screen shot to an email message.

< https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ScreenShots>

+ Attach the errorlog.txt file from your Launcher folder to the email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

John Clark

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 9:53 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

New to DXLAB, downloaded and installed the different routines. Now trying to upgrade them with launcher/ well no JpY, Launcher says there are upgrades  available but when the upgrade button is clicked all I get it is a pop up that flash's so fast you cant even read it.

A check of the error log and this is found.

"program error 75 in module Install.Upgrade, State = 21: Path/File access error"

Can someone tell me what this means and how do correct the issue

+ Please make a screen shot showing the "DXLab Apps" tab of the Launcher's Configuration window, and attach the screen shot to an email message.

< https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ScreenShots>

+ Attach the errorlog.txt file from your Launcher folder to the email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

John, attachments are not conveyed by this group. Please send them to me as described in my message below.,