Trouble creating anSWL in DXKeeper

Robert T

Having trouble getting DXK to give me the SWL option after I search a call.  I right click on the call which opens a menu but the option to create an SWL is not there.  There's a whole list of options ie: QSY to freq, Spot call, delete from Clublog etc.

I've created SWLs before but something isn't going right this time around.

Any ideas?

Bob, K2RET

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

Having trouble getting DXK to give me the SWL option after I search a call. I right click on the call which opens a menu but the option to create an SWL is not there. There's a whole list of options ie: QSY to freq, Spot call, delete from Clublog etc.

+ On the Main window's QSL tab, set the "QSL Via" panel to "QSL cards", "Single labels", "2-column labels", or "3-column labels".

+ Now when you right-click the Log Page Display entry on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, an "Add SWL entry to QSL Queue" option will be present.

Dave, AA6YQ

Robert T

TU Dave... got it !

RET

<pre>1</pre>

On 10/13/2021 11:39 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Having trouble getting DXK to give me the SWL option after I search a call. I right click on the call which opens a menu but the option to create an SWL is not there. There's a whole list of options ie: QSY to freq, Spot call, delete from Clublog etc.

+ On the Main window's QSL tab, set the "QSL Via" panel to "QSL cards", "Single labels", "2-column labels", or "3-column labels".

+ Now when you right-click the Log Page Display entry on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, an "Add SWL entry to QSL Queue" option will be present.

Dave, AA6YQ