Trouble creating anSWL in DXKeeper

Robert T

Having trouble getting DXK to give me the SWL option after I search a call.  I right click on the call which opens a menu but the option to create an SWL is not there.  There's a whole list of options ie: QSY to freq, Spot call, delete from Clublog etc.

I've created SWLs before but something isn't going right this time around.

Any ideas?

Bob, K2RET

Having trouble getting DXK to give me the SWL option after I search a call. I right click on the call which opens a menu but the option to create an SWL is not there. There's a whole list of options ie: QSY to freq, Spot call, delete from Clublog etc.

+ On the Main window's QSL tab, set the "QSL Via" panel to "QSL cards", "Single labels", "2-column labels", or "3-column labels".

+ Now when you right-click the Log Page Display entry on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, an "Add SWL entry to QSL Queue" option will be present.

Robert T

TU Dave... got it !

RET

<pre>1</pre>