Can't open TQSL update file C:\TQSL update: no such file or directory.

How do I fix this?

73,
Art WB4MNK

Joe Subich, W4TV

Update worked just fine for me from within tQSL (release version).

You should probably be able to download the installer directly from
the LotW site and run it manually but I did not need to do that.

On 2019-04-22 11:34 AM, Arthur Petteway wrote:
When I try to update TQSL V2.4.5 build v2.4.6-rc1 to the new version 2.4.7 I get and error:
Can't open TQSL update file C:\TQSL update: no such file or directory.
How do I fix this?
73,
Art WB4MNK

Bjorn SM7IUN

I got a similar error message but mine said that "C\tqslupdate.msi" is not availabe.
Which is not very surprising, since it obviously lacks a colon after the C.
I guess there wasn't enough QA done on this release. Either.

I updated using the dowloaded file from  http://www.arrl.org/tqsl-download without issues.

73,

Björn SM7IUN

Den mån 22 apr. 2019 kl 17:34 skrev Arthur Petteway <wb4mnk@...>:

When I try to update TQSL V2.4.5 build v2.4.6-rc1 to the new version 2.4.7 I get and error:
Can't open TQSL update file C:\TQSL update: no such file or directory.

How do I fix this?

73,
Art WB4MNK

w7psk

I wound up downloading it off the ARRL web site also.

73

Scotty W7PSK

On 4/22/2019 11:44 AM, Bjorn SM7IUN wrote:
I got a similar error message but mine said that "C\tqslupdate.msi" is not availabe.
Which is not very surprising, since it obviously lacks a colon after the C.
I guess there wasn't enough QA done on this release. Either.

I updated using the dowloaded file from  http://www.arrl.org/tqsl-download without issues.

73,

Björn SM7IUN

Den mån 22 apr. 2019 kl 17:34 skrev Arthur Petteway <wb4mnk@...>:
When I try to update TQSL V2.4.5 build v2.4.6-rc1 to the new version 2.4.7 I get and error:
Can't open TQSL update file C:\TQSL update: no such file or directory.

How do I fix this?

73,
Art WB4MNK

Arthur Petteway

Guy's thank you for the instructions on updating TQSL.

Worked perfectly.

73,
Art WB4MNK