From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy - K0AF
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 18:25
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] TQSL is unable to contact LoTW

[Edited Message Follows]

When I open DXKeeper, after about a minute an error message pops up saying "TQSL is unable to contact LoTW". All was fine earlier this morning. I closed the Launcher for a couple work related calls and now I get this message when I start DXKeeper. I don't have any internet connectivity issues. I tried rebooting; I also tried booting and selecting "Enable Safe Mode with Networking". I opened Windows Security > Firewall & network protection > Allow an app through firewall and verified that DXKeeper is listed as allowed to communicate through Windows Defender Firewall.

When I open DXKeeper a Windows command window opens with the following command:

C:\DXLab\Launcher>"C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustedQSL\tqsl.exe" -n   2>"C:\DXLab\DXKeeper\LotWNews.txt"

That command window hangs for a minute or two and then closes. It creates a new LotWNews.txt file in the DXKeeper directory each time I open DXKeeper but the file is empty. In that directory there is also a file "LotWResult.txt". The time stamp on that file is from early this morning when everything was working.

I've opened the DXKeeper>Config>QSL Config >LoTW tab and verified my LoTW user name and password are correct. If I hit "Run" in the bottom panel in that tab (the panel labeled TQSL 2.5.7) the TQSL window opens. From there I can log in to the LoTW site. In the DXKeeper>QSL tab, the "Check LoTW Queue" button in the "LotW operations" panel shows the LoTW queue is 1m.

Thanks for the great support. I know my problem will be solved shortly (this problem anyway).

73,
Andy - K0AF

Ron K5MM

Me too

K5MM/ron

On May 12, 2021, at 7:39 PM, dxradio33 via groups.io <k8fc@...> wrote:

Just for the record, I am experiencing the same anomaly.

[...]

C. Michael D'Alto

Me three