From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, 13 May, 2021 13:32
To: "DXLabs Group AA6YQ" <dxlab@groups.io>
Subject: [DXLab] TQSL Hangs

Automatic update check or manual intervention to check TQSL status hang and require the process to be "END TASK" via Task Manager, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. No other anomolies in DXLab Suite have been noted.

73 ES DX,

Gary - AB9M

Dave / NR1DX

Ditto here
All DXLAB programs, TQSL  and Win10-64-pro are the latest releases

NO Problems whatsoever with uploads or updates

Dave
NR1DX

On 5/13/2021 12:30 PM, Phil Cooper via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

Dave AA6YQ, Gary AB9M, Bernd KB7AK and Art W2NRA.....

Been seeing these emails from various folk today, and thought I would try some contacts to see what happens.
I also did the required update and reboot for Win10 updates yesterday (a feature update), and when I used DXK to sign and upload some contacts, all went as expected.

I am running Win10Pro 64bit, but I doubt that is making the difference.

Maybe it was just a passing phase, and is now fixed?

73 de Phil GU0SUP

--
Dave Manuals@ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com

CSM\(r\) Gary Huber - AB9M

Apparently, the issue has been resolved. No issue with TQSL on the late afternoon DXLab Suite startup at AB9M.

Automatic update check or manual intervention to check TQSL status hang and require the process to be "END TASK" via Task Manager, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. No other anomolies in DXLab Suite have been noted.

73 ES DX,

Gary - AB9M

Ron K5MM

Resolved for me too-k5mm

Apparently, the issue has been resolved. No issue with TQSL on the late afternoon DXLab Suite startup at AB9M.

Automatic update check or manual intervention to check TQSL status hang and require the process to be "END TASK" via Task Manager, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. No other anomolies in DXLab Suite have been noted.

73 ES DX,

Gary - AB9M

Apparently, the issue has been resolved. No issue with TQSL on the late afternoon DXLab Suite startup at AB9M.
+ Thanks, Gary, ARRL staff have implemented a workaround, but as I understand it, the "news" is not being delivered. Thus you will not be notified by DXKeeper when one of your Callsign Certificates will expire soon.