TOPList help

Phil Cooper

Hi all,

In the past, I have produced a TOPList report (in .htm format), and for the life of me, I cannot remember how I did this.
Looking through the helpfiles online, the "Checking and managing award progress" page" mentions TOPList, but doesn't mention how to generate the list.

Could someone please put me out of my confusion and point me in the right direction?

Best 73

Phil GU0SUP

Scott Stembaugh

from the RAT display:
1) Choose DXCC tab
2) on the 'Award Progress Filter' panel select your desired filer (or hit the 'All' button)
3) on the 'Award Progress Details' hit the 'Summary' Button
4) on the pop-up DXCC Summary display under the 'Award Program' panel choose either DXCC or TOP
5) on the same display under the 'Generate Reports' panel hit the 'Summary' button.

73,
--scott

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:28 AM Phil Cooper via groups.io <pcooper=suremail.gg@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

In the past, I have produced a TOPList report (in .htm format), and for the life of me, I cannot remember how I did this.
Looking through the helpfiles online, the "Checking and managing award progress" page" mentions TOPList, but doesn't mention how to generate the list.

Could someone please put me out of my confusion and point me in the right direction?

Best 73

Phil GU0SUP

Phil Cooper

Hi Scott,

Ah, THANKYOU so much! I knew it was somewhere, and I had tried so many options.

That was exactly what I needed, and got the report I was after.

Dave (AA6YQ), if you see this, maybe it could be added to the wiki help page under the "Checking and managing award progress" section?

Thanks again Scott, much appreciated!

Phil GU0SUP

[...]

+ See the "Generating an HTML DXCC Progress and TopList Summary" section in "Tracking DXCC and TopList Award Progress" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DXCCStatus

Phil Cooper

Hi Dave,

Ah, so it IS there... I just could not find it with a search. I must write that down so that I can remember it for next time!

Thanks again, and vy 73

Phil GU0SUP

Ah, THANKYOU so much! I knew it was somewhere, and I had tried so many options.

That was exactly what I needed, and got the report I was after.

Dave (AA6YQ), if you see this, maybe it could be added to the wiki help page under the "Checking and managing award progress" section?

+ See the "Generating an HTML DXCC Progress and TopList Summary" section in "Tracking DXCC and TopList Award Progress" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DXCCStatus

Ah, so it IS there... I just could not find it with a search. I must write that down so that I can remember it for next time!

+ The information was present, but difficult to find - so I updated article titles and added sections to make the information more accessible.

+ Now, searching the Article Index or Title index for the word TopList will quickly get you to the "Tracking DXCC and TopList Award Progress" article in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DXCCStatus

+ This article now contains an explicit "Generating an HTML DXCC Progress and TopList Summary" section.

+ Thanks for pointing out the problem, Phil!

Phil Cooper

Dave,

As always, you go above and beyond!

I knew it ought to be there, so I did vary my search script, but always ended up on that same page, which wasn't quite what I was looking for.

Now I know I can find it - assuming I need it another time!

I have made a note, just in case....

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP