Topics

time for a raise !!!!

bill steffey NY9H

after reading thru a bunch of  postings about various subjects and the "list  of enhancements" ,

I KNOW it is time to give DAVE a raise... he is entitled to a good pay hike .....   what say 20% ///

thanks for all YOUR work on the Community's behalf !!!!!!!!

Happy holidays  and stay safe

bill ny9h/3

On 12/14/2020 3:28 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
* more AA6YQ comments below

Robie - AJ4F

I'd say 20% is a good number!

Dave - thanks for all your efforts!

Robie - AJ4F

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 9:36 AM bill steffey NY9H <Ny9h@...> wrote:
after reading thru a bunch of  postings about various subjects and the
"list  of enhancements" ,

I KNOW it is time to give DAVE a raise... he is entitled to a good pay
hike .....   what say 20% ///

thanks for all YOUR work on the Community's behalf !!!!!!!!

Happy holidays  and stay safe

bill ny9h/3

On 12/14/2020 3:28 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
> * more AA6YQ comments below

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 9:44 AM Robie <ruler55@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd say 20% is a good number!

Dave - thanks for all your efforts!
Agreed.

Seems there used to be a "this is freeware but if you really feel the
need to show your appreciation do this" somewhere on the DXLab site
... but either I can't find it or I am misremembering ...

I'd say 20% is a good number!

Dave - thanks for all your efforts!
Agreed.

Seems there used to be a "this is freeware but if you really feel the need to show your appreciation do this" somewhere on the DXLab site ... but either I can't find it or I am misremembering ...

+ Thanks everyone for the nice sentiments.

+ If you just have to make a donation, my suggestion is "St. Jude's Children's Hospital"; they do excellent work, with modest administrative costs.

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 10:24 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ Thanks everyone for the nice sentiments.

+ If you just have to make a donation, my suggestion is "St. Jude's Children's Hospital"; they do excellent work, with modest administrative costs.
THAT WAS IT! :-D

And done.