This is probably OT

Jon Baker

I suspect this is OT but I would like to tap into the wealth of knowledge in this group.
I am looking for a Bluetooth device with MIC  input  to  earphones
such that I may place the unit close to the speaker and get the audio in the
earphones.
Can someone point me in the right direction

Pax Vobiscum
73
Stan  N1ZX

John Nitzke

Stan,

            If you are using a laptop newer than about five years, it likely already has a Bluetooth module which you can have transmit to any old inexpensive ($25 or $30) Bluetooth headset.

            For a desktop computer, you can buy a Bluetooth adapter card like this "FebSmart Wireless Dual Band N600 PCIE Wi-Fi Adapter with Bluetooth 4.0” from Amazon for $22.99.

            An inexpensive solution for either a laptop or desktop is a USB to Bluetooth dongle ($8.98 from Walmart).

                        73 de KF1KI