Topics

The date when manually adding old QSOs?

Andrew OBrien

I have to manually enter a few dozen QSOs from a few days ago when I was logging on paper. Is there an alternative to changing the current date to actual date for each entry ?

Andy K3UK .

ND9G Mike

You can uncheck the box on the configuration that Optimizes for real time QSO entry.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 1:35 PM Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:
I have to manually enter a few dozen QSOs from a few days ago when I was logging on paper. Is there an alternative to changing the current date to actual date for each entry ?

Andy K3UK .

Andrew OBrien

Aha ! Have not paid attention to that box in years . Many thanks .

Andy

On Oct 15, 2020, at 2:45 PM, ND9G Mike <mike.nd9g@...> wrote:

You can uncheck the box on the configuration that Optimizes for real time QSO entry.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 1:35 PM Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:
I have to manually enter a few dozen QSOs from a few days ago when I was logging on paper. Is there an alternative to changing the current date to actual date for each entry ?

Andy K3UK .

Aha ! Have not paid attention to that box in years . Many thanks .

+ DXKeeper's support for logging "already completed" QSOs is documented here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/LogCompletedMain.htm>;