Topics

testing help sought: additional support for the Yaesu FTDX-10

Dave AA6YQ

I have extended Yaesu FTDX-10 support in the next version of Commander to provide the ability to specify a default width and a
default shift for each of 7 modes, with the option to automatically set the specified width and shift after a mode change:

www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/FTDX-10%20default%20bandwidth%20by%20mode.jpg

After getting this working with an FTDX-10, my plan is to provide similar support for other recent Yaesu transceivers (3000, 1200,
991, 891, 9000, 5000, 2000, 950, 450).

If you have a Yaesu FTDX-10 and would be willing to test this new version, please send email to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Note: the Yaesu FTDX-10 documentation does not specify the available widths when the transceiver is operating in AM or FM, so
reverse engineering these will be part of the fun!