Telepathic Receiver

Mike Rhodes / W8DN

Dave,
  I like that idea but, when you get version 1.0 done, could you include a function to tell me where I left whatever I went after that I no longer have when I get to where I thought I needed it ? Telling me what I had and why I thought I needed it would be nice too.
😉😁😂

Mike / W8DN

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below.
I like that idea but, when you get version 1.0 done, could you include a function to tell me where I left whatever I went after that I no longer have when I get to where I thought I needed it ? Telling me what I had and why I thought I needed it would be nice too

+ Of course. You should also be able go back in time to get the other stuff that you didn't realize you would need.