Topics

Sync LOTW qsl’s

Zigi Kossakowski

Hallo this is Ziggy KZ9DX
I Am new user of Dxkeeper, about 3 months back I was informed that logging software I was using at the time will no longer be supported by the developer , and there be no more technical support.
So after some searching I saddle on dxkeeper.
At this time I installed, launcher , commander , dxkeeper ,and pathfinder.
Integration from previous platform want nice ,65K of contacts all was transferred via adif files and all contacts show in dxkeeper same as in previous platform.
On Dec 1 2020 I start using dxkeeper for all mine logging.
On Dec 6 I use Sync LOTW QSL’s and everything was ok all the recive qsl in LOTW where transfer to dxkeeper and indicated as qsl received.
But ever since I can not sync LOTW qsl to mine log.
Every time I envoce this commend I get
LOTW is accessible; downloading QSO information.
And write after that I get. Dxkeeper unable to download from LOTW; invalid request.

What am I missing, please help

One more problem.

Somewhere in the instructions I reade that when you using 3 column by 20 high qsl label that printer will print 3 qsl information on one label (afcors same QSO partner)
That didn’t happen in mine case print only 2 QSO’s on label that happened on mor that one label but on the same print job there in more than plenty space on the label for one more line on text. I am using a font 8
Again please point me to what I am missing
Thank You and 73
KZ9DX

Sincerely
Zygmunt Kossakowski

[...]

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper

4. after DXKeeper finishes initializing, invoke the "Sync LoTW QSLs" function

5. after step 4 completes, on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

One more problem.

Somewhere in the instructions I reade that when you using 3 column by 20 high qsl label that printer will print 3 qsl information on one label (afcors same QSO partner) That didn t happen in mine case print only 2 QSO s on label that happened on mor that one label but on the same print job there in more than plenty space on the label for one more line on text. I am using a font 8 Again please point me to what I am missing.

+ The criteria for confirming multiple QSOs on the same label are

- the station callsign items of each such QSO are identical

- the Via items of each such QSO are identical

- if multiple QTH's are in use, the QTH components, e.g. street, city, state, country, and postal code, of each such QSO are identical

- there is space on the labels

(from the of "QSLing with Paper: Printing QSL cards, Reply cards, QSL labels, Envelopes, and Address Labels from the QSL Queue" section of

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm )