Topics

SWL report via Buro

d_ziolkowski

Hi Dave-

I have an SWL report received via BURO.

I want to sent reply via BURO.

I was able to set up as a card, but when I set to ADIF to sent to Global QSL, it appears the SWL info in not in the ADIF file.

Is this possible to send as AdIF or limited to a printed Card?

Dan KC2STA

I have an SWL report received via BURO.

I want to sent reply via BURO.

I was able to set up as a card, but when I set to ADIF to sent to Global QSL, it appears the SWL info in not in the ADIF file.

Is this possible to send as AdIF or limited to a printed Card?

+ ADIF defines an LoTW field that indicates whether a record is an SWL report, but ADIF does not define a way to convey the SWL station's callsign.

+ As far as I know, there is not a way to make Global QSL generate an "SWL report" card, other than perhaps putting the SWL confirmation in the QSO's notes.

d_ziolkowski

Dave -

Thanks for the feedback. I was able to send the SWL card with GlobalQsl manually. There is an option for SWL card under manual input.

Dan KC2STA

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 6:52 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I have an SWL report received via BURO.

I want to sent reply via BURO.

I was able to set up as a card, but when I set to ADIF to sent to Global QSL, it appears the SWL info in not in the ADIF file.

Is this possible to send as AdIF or limited to a printed Card?

+ ADIF defines an LoTW field that indicates whether a record is an SWL report, but ADIF does not define a way to convey the SWL station's callsign.

+ As far as I know, there is not a way to make Global QSL generate an "SWL report" card, other than perhaps putting the SWL confirmation in the QSO's notes.

Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA
SKCC #4290T
Ubuntu LINUX