Topics

Stupid question

lee_humphrey65

Hi sorry for this but I have scanned the help files and can't find the answer for looking
so can i get a full page if my log entries as opposed to just the 3 lines at the bottom of the log entry page , if so please tell me how
thanks
lee  g6bfp

_._,_._,_

ND9G Mike

I'm guessing that you mean it's only showing a few entries of QSOs, and the rest of the window is taken up by information about the selected QSO.

You can uncheck some of the boxes about which panels to display all of the time. This will free up some screen real estate. These boxes are the Auxiliary, QSL, Online QSL, Award, etc. boxes in the upper right of the log page display. Turn off some that you don't use that frequently.

You can also turn on the option to display the log page in two columns, which will spread those panels out a bit horizontally, instead of just stacking them vertically. Click the Config button --> General Tab --> Display panels in two columns checkbox in the Main "Log QSOs" options panel.

You may also choose to use some combination of these items.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 7:59 AM lee_humphrey65 via groups.io <lee_humphrey=sky.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi sorry for this but I have scanned the help files and can't find the answer for looking
so can i get a full page if my log entries as opposed to just the 3 lines at the bottom of the log entry page , if so please tell me how
thanks
lee  g6bfp

Joe Subich, W4TV

Just expand the log page area by dragging the lower window frame
down and/or hiding unneeded panels (Auxiliary, contest, propagation,
user-defined, etc.).