Topics

Strange Spot Collector Handling JA on 30M

Dale Drake

For some strange reason SC has stopped showing JA calls on 30M for me.  I've tried several SQL filters and sometime can get them to show up but the show the band as "?" and the mode is blank unless it can get it from the spot notes.  It does show the freq ok though.  Doesn't seem to be peculiar to a single spot source.  What could cause this?

Dale AA1QD

Examples-

Callsign     Pfx   Band   Mode       Freq          Time                      Notes                       Network
JH4ADV     JA      ?        FT8      10,136.0     2/20/2020 1021      TNX FT8                  K1TTT
JH6RVI      JA      ?                     10,136.0     2/20/2020 1208      TNX FER QSO        EA1DX

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

For some strange reason SC has stopped showing JA calls on 30M for me. I've tried several SQL filters and sometime can get them to show up but the show the band as "?" and the mode is blank unless it can get it from the spot notes. It does show the freq ok though. Doesn't seem to be peculiar to a single spot source. What could cause this?

Examples-

Callsign Pfx Band Mode Freq Time Notes Network
JH4ADV JA ? FT8 10,136.0 2/20/2020 1021 TNX FT8 K1TTT
JH6RVI JA ? 10,136.0 2/20/2020 1208 TNX FER QSO EA1DX

+ A sub-band definition file that doesn't include 10136 would cause that, but seems unlikely.

+ On the Configuration window's General tab, please enable "Log debugging info". After the next new Spot Database Entry for a JA station with ? in its Band is created, please

1. On the Configuration window's General tab, disable "Log debugging info

2. Attach the errorlog.txt file from your SpotCollector folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Dave, AA6YQ
_._,_._,_