Still having problems logging with WinWarbler and PSK31

Gordon LaPoint

When I log a contact from winWarbler, in psk31 mode, DXKeeper does not upload to LOTW or eQSL, even though they are checked on the WinWarbler window, and in the config for WinWarbler.

If I log a RTTY contact from WinWarbler DXKeeper DOES upload to LOTW and eQSL.

What is the difference and where should I look?

Thanks,

Gordon - N1MGO

Joe Subich, W4TV

How are you logging? Are you clicking the "Log" button in the QSO Info
panel or are you using a script command in one of your macros?

Are you using the same method for RTTY and PSK31/64/126?

Are your macros the same for Phone, CW, RTTY and Digital (PSK) or do
you have different sets? Are you sure the correct set is being loaded
for each mode (group)?

On 2021-10-18 2:31 PM, Gordon LaPoint wrote:
When I log a contact from winWarbler, in psk31 mode, DXKeeper does not upload to LOTW or eQSL, even though they are checked on the WinWarbler window, and in the config for WinWarbler.
If I log a RTTY contact from WinWarbler DXKeeper DOES upload to LOTW and eQSL.
What is the difference and where should I look?
Thanks,
Gordon - N1MGO

When I log a contact from winWarbler, in psk31 mode, DXKeeper does not upload to LOTW or eQSL, even though they are checked on the WinWarbler window, and in the config for WinWarbler.

If I log a RTTY contact from WinWarbler DXKeeper DOES upload to LOTW and eQSL.

What is the difference and where should I look?

+ See my response to you in

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/203867

+ your PSK "log" macro should be using the <log_eqsl_lotw_qso> macro command, not the <log_qso> macro command. Your RTTY "log" macro is evidently correct.

Gordon LaPoint

Joe,
  I'm using the <log_qso> command in a macro. I use the same script to log all digital mode contacts in WinWarbler.

Gordon  N1MGO

On 2021-10-18 2:31 PM, Gordon LaPoint wrote:
When I log a contact from winWarbler, in psk31 mode, DXKeeper does not upload to LOTW or eQSL, even though they are checked on the WinWarbler window, and in the config for WinWarbler.

If I log a RTTY contact from WinWarbler DXKeeper DOES upload to LOTW and eQSL.

What is the difference and where should I look?

Thanks,

Gordon - N1MGO

Gordon LaPoint

Dave,

    Sorry, Thought I had changed the macro, I have changed it now.  I will test later today, or tomorrow, depending on time and finding signals on air.

Thanks!

Gordon - N1MGO

On 10/18/2021 16:30 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

When I log a contact from winWarbler, in psk31 mode, DXKeeper does not upload to LOTW or eQSL, even though they are checked on the WinWarbler window, and in the config for WinWarbler.

If I log a RTTY contact from WinWarbler DXKeeper DOES upload to LOTW and eQSL.

What is the difference and where should I look?

+ See my response to you in

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/203867

+ your PSK "log" macro should be using the <log_eqsl_lotw_qso> macro command, not the <log_qso> macro command. Your RTTY "log" macro is evidently correct.

Joe Subich, W4TV

I'm using the <log_qso> command in a macro.
As Dave has pointed out to you previously, to force LotW and eQSL
uploads on logging you must use <log_eqsl_lotw_qso>. To upload
only to LotW you must use <log_lotw_qso> and to upload only to
eQSL you must use <log_eqsl_qso>.

Using <log_qso> will not result in any uploading regardless of the
"upload" settings in the QSO Info box in Config -> Log.