Topics

Station Call / Operator Call / Owner Call

St. Cuda

I have recently upgraded to DXLabs and have imported my log file from Log-EQF. WHAT A WONDERFUL CHANGE, EQF served me well for years!  Some items were missing or wrong and I need to change before uploading to LoTW, eQSL, etc.  Is there a way to 'group' change, meaning by QSO numbers or by dates, the Station/Operator/Owner Call?  My first QSOs belong to my old call and would like to change those three callsigns areas.. All my data base has my new call now.  Also, some of my new call's Operator Call is missing.  I would like to 'group' change these also.  Can it be done?  If so, how?

I have not gotten the Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers to get it to work, yet...........If that will even work for these changes.

I have recently upgraded to DXLabs

+ Welcome to DXLab!

and have imported my log file from Log-EQF. WHAT A WONDERFUL CHANGE, EQF served me well for years! Some items were missing or wrong and I need to change before uploading to LoTW, eQSL, etc.

+ Be sure to review

"Switching to DXKeeper from Another Logging Application"

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SwitchingToDXKeeper

Is there a way to 'group' change, meaning by QSO numbers or by dates, the Station/Operator/Owner Call? My first QSOs belong to my old call and would like to change those three callsigns areas.. All my data base has my new call now. Also, some of my new call's Operator Call is missing. I would like to 'group' change these also. Can it be done? If so, how?

+ Yes.

+ To filter the Log Page Display to contain a specific set of QSOs, see

"Filtering QSOs" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOFiltering

+ To modify an item in all QSO in the Log Page Display en masse, see

"Modifying QSOs En Masse" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOModifying

I have not gotten the Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers to get it to work, yet...........If that will even work for these changes.

+ It will, but if you have concerns, don't hesitate to express them here. Measure twice, cut once!

St. Cuda

Tnx Dave!  I got sidetracked in learning other DXLab goodies!  WOW!  Got this topics trouble spot with me fixed!  I will be able to upload to LoTW soon!