Topics

SQL String

Don Inbody AD0K

What would the SQL string be to only show non-US (excluding KH6 and KL7) spots?

ND9G Mike

I'm not sure if you're wanting to also exclude KH6/KL7 spots, or want them along with other DX spots. Also assuming you're looking for spots of non-US stations, and not spot sources.

With KH6/KL7 to be shown:  DXCCPrefix<>'K'

Also ignore KH6/KL7: DXCCPrefix NOT IN ('K','KH6','KL7')

73,
Mike ND9G

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 1:11 PM Don Inbody AD0K <ad0k@...> wrote:
What would the SQL string be to only show non-US (excluding KH6 and KL7) spots?

Inbody, Don

Thanks, Mike. Both are handy, but the first is what I actually meant to ask for.

73

Don Inbody
Buda, TX

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 1:21 PM ND9G Mike <mike.nd9g@...> wrote:
I'm not sure if you're wanting to also exclude KH6/KL7 spots, or want them along with other DX spots. Also assuming you're looking for spots of non-US stations, and not spot sources.

With KH6/KL7 to be shown:  DXCCPrefix<>'K'

Also ignore KH6/KL7: DXCCPrefix NOT IN ('K','KH6','KL7')

73,
Mike ND9G

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 1:11 PM Don Inbody AD0K <ad0k@...> wrote:
What would the SQL string be to only show non-US (excluding KH6 and KL7) spots?

Don Inbody AD0K

Next question. How do I restrict that SQL string (DXCCPrefix<>'K') to only the transceiver band? That one disregards the transceiver band.

Chad Kurszewski

DXCCPrefix<>'K' AND BAND='<XCVRBAND>'

Lots of useful information in the documentation:  https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/SpotDatabase.htm#Filtering%20with%20SQL%20expressions

73, Chad WE9V

ND9G Mike

Sorry, band wasn't part of the initial request.

for a single band add: AND  (*Band='80m')

for multiple bands add: AND Band IN ('10m','20m','80m')

So your final expression may look like one of the two of the following.
DXCCPrefix<>'K' AND BAND='80m'

or

DXCCPrefix<>'K' AND BAND IN ('10m','20m','80m')

73,
Mike ND9G

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 2:25 PM Don Inbody AD0K <ad0k@...> wrote:
Next question. How do I restrict that SQL string (DXCCPrefix<>'K') to only the transceiver band? That one disregards the transceiver band.

Inbody, Don

Thanks. Helpful.

Don Inbody
Buda, TX