SQL Query Filter Help

Jon KM8V

I'm trying to write a filter to show what QSOs I have in the log that are:

- On 6 meters
- Have eQSL Confirmed, but not LoTW
- Are the only QSO for that grid

I've got the first two, but I'm stumped on the 3rd - any ideas?

While I'm at it, I'd love to figure out how to generate a list or I guess it's a report to show unique 6m grids confirmed, sorted by first worked.

Thanks & 73 de KM8V

I'm trying to write a filter to show what QSOs I have in the log that are:

- On 6 meters
- Have eQSL Confirmed, but not LoTW
- Are the only QSO for that grid

I've got the first two, but I'm stumped on the 3rd - any ideas?

+ There is no way to filter the Log Page Display based on "only QSOs for that grid".

While I'm at it, I'd love to figure out how to generate a list or I guess it's a report to show unique 6m grids confirmed, sorted by first worked.

+ DXKeeper's VUCC progress report is sorted by gridsquare, not by "date first worked".

Jon KM8V

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 08:31 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ There is no way to filter the Log Page Display based on "only QSOs for that grid".
What about in a report? Basically I'm trying to find grids I have worked where I have only an eQSL confirmation but not a LoTW confirmation.

What about in a report? Basically I'm trying to find grids I have worked where I have only an eQSL confirmation but not a LoTW confirmation.

+ Filter the Log Page Display with

APP_DXKEEPER_EQSL_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V') and not APP_DXKEEPER_LoTW_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')

+ Then invoke the VUCC progress report, and decline it's offer to remove the Log Page Display filter.

Jon KM8V

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 11:09 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
APP_DXKEEPER_EQSL_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V') and not APP_DXKEEPER_LoTW_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')
Awesome. Thank you!

This brings up a second question - how can I instruct DXKeeper to populate the "Distance" field for entries that do not have one, which I think is mostly entries imported from contest logs?

73!

This brings up a second question - how can I instruct DXKeeper to populate the "Distance" field for entries that do not have one, which I think is mostly entries imported from contest logs?

+ See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSODistance