SQL Help

Pete W1RM

For the life of me I can’t get the SQL to work properly with Tag Like ‘FOC’.  I can’t find a useful referend in the documentation.  I have my special call sign list all set but no joy with the SQL.

Help

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1rm@...

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 2:55 PM Pete W1RM <w1rm@comcast.net> wrote:

For the life of me I can’t get the SQL to work properly with Tag Like ‘FOC’. I can’t find a useful referend in the documentation. I have my special call sign list all set but no joy with the SQL.
Tags like '*FOC*'

73,

~iain / N6ML

Pete W1RM