Topics

SQL filter help needed

Ron KU7Y

I have a Special Callsigns file loaded that is in this format:

KU7Y, SOC-2-Ron (There are just under 1300 entries in this file).

I have not been able to get an SQL filter to work to only show calls with
this TAG.

(TAGS like "'SOC'") does not work but

(TAGS like "'CWOPS'") does work. When that is used all TAGS are shown
including the SOC tag which is fine. (I also have a CWOPS file loaded in the
Special Callsigns file).

But I would like to be able to filter to see only the SOC tag.

What am I doing wrong with that SOC filter?

Thanks Dave,

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211
SKCC #4904
QRP ARCI #8829
SOC #2
Idaho DX Association
Ron@...

Mike Flowers

Hi Ron,

Perhaps "SOC" is not handled in the same way as "SOC-" or "SOC*" would be as
a search argument.

[...]

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the idea but I tried both and neither worked! :-(

[...]

https://www.avg.com

Mike Rhodes

...seem to remember the use of 'like' as a qualifier but that is as deep as my info goes.

Mike / W8DN

On 1/9/2020 11:37 AM, Ron KU7Y wrote:
[...]

Or perhaps “*SOC*” …

[...]

Got it working!!!!

The font is so small that I was misreading what was needed.

Used (TAGS like '*SOC*') and that works!  Wheeeeeee!

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y

Mountain Home, ID  DN23dc

CW Ops #1211

[...]