find the topic (link) "Filtering the Log Page Display with SQL"

The various field names are documented in the Help from the Advanced
Filters, Sorts, etc. page (Log Items)

On 2022-05-22 9:40 AM, wc3w wrote:
This one is for users...not Dave....does anyone know where I can find a library of SQL expressions that will prove useful in searching various things
within DX Keeper?
Tks,
Mark

wc3w

Tks joe

In the DXKeeper Help files ... scroll down the main Help page and

On 2022-05-22 9:40 AM, wc3w wrote:
This one is for users...not Dave....does anyone know where I can find a library of SQL expressions that will prove useful in searching various things
within DX Keeper?
Tks,
Mark

Dave K2XR

Was in that area recently.  Not sure if I got their via spotcollector or dxkeeper.

Found what I was looking for...   but here is an update needed for both help files ( probably ).

The help file references:

Additional Information

An online reference for SQL as supported by the Microsoft Jet engine, which is incorporated in both DXKeeper and Microsoft Access, is available at

https://www.devguru.com/content/technologies/jetsql/home.html

 Functions that can be used in SQL expressions are described in

***   The webcheatsheet.com link appears to be defunct.   Several tries over the past week, and was going to report it.  This seems like the right time and place.

  Dave  K2XR

* https://webcheatsheet.com/sql/access_functions/

* http://www.techonthenet.com/access/functions/

*** The webcheatsheet.com link appears to be defunct. Several tries over the past week, and was going to report it. This seems like the right time and place.

+ The defunct link has been removed from the online reference documentation for DXKeeper and SpotCollector; updated local reference documentation will included with the next versions of DXKeeper and SpotCollector.

+ Thanks!