Topics

SQL expression for zone?

Jim - KR9U

Is it possible use 'zone' in an SQL expression?  I'm looking to create an email alert if zone 23 is spotted on certain bands.

Jim - KR9U

ray cathode

Jim, I don't use email alerts but this will get the zone

cq='34'

(this is for an alert for zone 34)

73,

W9RF - Joe

On Saturday, December 21, 2019, 7:31:57 PM CST, Jim - KR9U <kr9u@...> wrote:

Is it possible use 'zone' in an SQL expression?  I'm looking to create an email alert if zone 23 is spotted on certain bands.

Jim - KR9U

Jim - KR9U

Thanks Joe,

Jim – KR9U

Jim, I don't use email alerts but this will get the zone

cq='34'

(this is for an alert for zone 34)

73,

W9RF - Joe

On Saturday, December 21, 2019, 7:31:57 PM CST, Jim - KR9U <kr9u@...> wrote:

Is it possible use 'zone' in an SQL expression?  I'm looking to create an email alert if zone 23 is spotted on certain bands.

Jim - KR9U

ND9G Mike

You can add the band filter to that as well in order to have it only for certain bands.

CQ='23' AND Band IN ('10','40','80')

73,
Mike ND9G