Topics

Spotcollector text message alarm

Gregg W6IZT

Dave:

Happy New Year. I was wondering your thoughts on implementing a text message alarm in Spotcollector?

73
Gregg W6IZT

Happy New Year. I was wondering your thoughts on implementing a text message alarm in Spotcollector?

+ SpotCollector has provided a "text message" (SMS) alarm capability since SpotCollector 6.2.1 was publicly released on 2012-10-04.

See step 3 in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/eMailAnnouncements>

Mike NA5U <mike@...>

Can someone tell me how to change my settings from receiving each message to the daily summary? Thanks.
73,
Mike
NA5U

Happy New Year. I was wondering your thoughts on implementing a text message alarm in Spotcollector?

+ SpotCollector has provided a "text message" (SMS) alarm capability since SpotCollector 6.2.1 was publicly released on 2012-10-04.

See step 3 in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/eMailAnnouncements>

+ AA6YQ comment sbelow

Can someone tell me how to change my settings from receiving each message to the daily summary?

+ Please do the following, Mike:

1. using your web browser, navigate to

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab>

2. Click the Subscription hyperlink beneath the blue Home button near the upper-left corner

3. The "Edit Subscription" page will appear, with 4 tabs; the Membership tab should already be selected.

4. In the "Email Delivery " section, choose the option that best meets your needs

5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.

Mike NA5U <mike@...>

Dave,
Thanks!