SpotCollector spots setting rig to Dual Watch

Floyd Sense

Currently when mousing on a spot in SpotCollector for a station using split operation, my 7610 is set to Split and Dual Watch.  I'd like it not to set Dual Watch on - is there an option somewhere to turn that off and just have the 7610 set to Split?

73, Floyd - K8AC

Currently when mousing on a spot in SpotCollector for a station using split operation, my 7610 is set to Split and Dual Watch.  I'd like it not to set Dual Watch on - is there an option somewhere to turn that off and just have the 7610 set to Split?
+ Yes. In the General panel on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, uncheck the "Accept 'Dual Rcv On' directives" box.