Spotcollector Enhancement request

Duncan Campbell

Hi Dave:
  I have found that running the WSJT-X spot source while running JTAlert using DXLab DXKeeper Logging, creates double logging.  I like using both systems.

My request is to include a way to turn off logging in the WSJT-X spot source, possibly adding another check box for enabling logging.

Thank you and Best Regards
Duncan, KF6ILA

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below:
I have found that running the WSJT-X spot source while running JTAlert using DXLab DXKeeper Logging, creates double logging.  I like using both systems.

My request is to include a way to turn off logging in the WSJT-X spot source, possibly adding another check box for enabling logging.

+ How have you configured the flow of UDP messages for both JTAlert and Spotcollector to receive them?

+ Things are complicated enough with two different ways for DXLab to interoperate with WSJT-X. Adding a third is not appealing.

neil_zampella

You CAN turn off logging from JT-Alert and still use the program to display decodes.

Neil, KN3ILZ

+ AA6YQ comments below: