Spotcollector compatability with VE7CC Cluster

Brian Bowers G0VAX

Hi All,
I am having trouble connecting with clusters using VE7CC's CC Cluster software.

When I go to log on, it will not do it automatically.

I have to put in my call, then press enter, then, if I use a password, I again have type in the password and press enter..

Is there a work around so it connects just like DXSpider clusters?

If not,, Can I suggest perhaps a return option after sending each piece of info is added?

Best Wishes

Brian G0VAX

I am having trouble connecting with clusters using VE7CC's CC Cluster software.

+ VE7CC's CC Cluster software is not supported. I'm not aware of any functionality provided by this software that isn't provided by SpotCollector.

wb6bee

dxc.ve7cc.net      Port 7373          Call sign WB6BEE

works fine with SC

Some Routers block port 23

Don
WB6BEE