Joe Subich, W4TV

SpotCollector -> Config -> Special Callsigns

Click the "Help" button and read up on callsigns to be ignored.

On 2019-06-09 8:09 AM, wb6bee wrote:
I have been messing around with a project of using my own RBN skimmer station as a spot source.  That works fine.   Was trying to filter out variations of my own call sign that appear due to proximity and overload of the RBN receiver.
Is there a way to filter out specific (bad) call signs.
Don
WB6BEE