Spotcollector and ve7cc cluster ?

Pat

I am wondering,
if I log into ve7cc's cluster.. direct... via the internet.
use his software to config my settings.

Then run SC and use the telnet to connect to CC..
will my setting remain the same as when i was direct in the cluster?
tnx
Murf
n7uvh

Jim N7US

Yes, as long as you connect with the same SSID (e.g., N7UVH or N7IVH-20).

You can have multiple settings/profiles at each node.  You might want one for general operating and another for contesting.

Info on the SSIDs is included at
http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/
(search for SSID).

Jim N7US