SpotCollector (9.2.1) reinstall now no spots showing

The Romagni's

Hello yall,

I reinstalled dxlabs, and spotcollector is not working right. Spots are not being populated on the screen. Filters = None,  I can se spots on the telnet sessions but nada on Spot Collector... what do I have set wrong?

Thanks,

Steve
W4DTA

Hello yall,

I reinstalled dxlabs, and spotcollector is not working right. Spots are not being populated on the screen. Filters = None, I can se spots on the telnet sessions but nada on Spot Collector... what do I have set wrong?

+ Please review this article; if it doesn't enable SpotCollector's Main window to display active stations, please let me know:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase

The Romagni's

Hi Dave,

I saw a previous post refer to that link you posted, followed that even before I posted my question... I went thru again and nothing.

Steve
W4DTA

The Romagni's

oh wait!!! ha... if I read all the steps! I went into control pannel, clock, update the time server, and boom all fix now!!! RTFM Steve :)

73

Steve
W4DTA

I saw a previous post refer to that link you posted, followed that even before I posted my question... I went thru again and nothing.

+ OK. Please do the following:

1. on the Configuration window's General tab, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate SpotCollector

3. start SpotCollector

4. wait 5 minutes

5. on the Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from your SpotCollector folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

The Romagni's

Thanks Dave... Like i said a few minutes ago, i sync my pc time, and it started to work.

Dave AA6YQ

oh wait!!! ha... if I read all the steps! I went into control pannel, clock, update the time server, and boom all fix now!!! RTFM Steve :)

+ SpotCollector expects your computer to report the correct time, otherwise it rejects incoming spots as either "too old" or "in the future".