Spotcollector

eddy on5jk

Dave did i obset you with something?

Usualy we all get answers within a few hours, i even wonder if you ever sleep.

Now it's been several days, i did send you several ErrorLogs, still got no aswer.

If i did i so, really apologize. At least, give me a sign of life please.

Eddy ON5JK

Dave did i obset you with something?

Usualy we all get answers within a few hours, i even wonder if you ever sleep.

Now it's been several days, i did send you several ErrorLogs, still got no aswer.

If i did i so, really apologize. At least, give me a sign of life please.

+ I have not received any errorlogs from you, Eddy. Please place the errorlog.txt file I requested in a zip archive, attach the archive to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

eddy on5jk

Dave i did forward some of my mails containing ErrorLogs. Thea are in TXT, not zipped:They are not oversized.

I might have been confused, and sent you twice the same i guess.

If you do need a "fresh" one, please let me know. Sometimes all works the way it should, sometimes it doesn't.

Receiving your mail my fear finaly went away.HI

Eddy ON5JK

Op 21/06/2021 om 17:32 schreef Dave AA6YQ:

+ AA6YQ comments below
Dave did i obset you with something?

Usualy we all get answers within a few hours, i even wonder if you ever sleep.

Now it's been several days, i did send you several ErrorLogs, still got no aswer.

If i did i so, really apologize. At least, give me a sign of life please.

+ I have not received any errorlogs from you, Eddy. Please place the errorlog.txt file I requested in a zip archive, attach the archive to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Dave i did forward some of my mails containing ErrorLogs. Thea are in TXT, not zipped:They are not oversized.

I might have been confused, and sent you twice the same i guess.

If you do need a "fresh" one, please let me know. Sometimes all works the way it should, sometimes it doesn't.

+ What I need is for you to send me the errorlog.txt file that I requested. Please pay careful attention to the email address:

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com