Topics

Spot Source Status behavior

Steve W5GP

Due to a lack of screen real estate, I tend to make use of clicking the Spot Source Status light for WSJT-X in Spotcollector in order to bring the WSJT-X waterfall and main screens to the foreground after displaying the Spotcollector window.  With the new WSJT-X 2.2.0 GA release, only the waterfall (Wide Graph) screen pops to the foreground.  The main window remains behind Spotcollector.  In fact, clicking the Status light forces the main screen behind Spotcollector.  Just me or anyone else noticed this behavior?

73, Steve - W5GP

Due to a lack of screen real estate, I tend to make use of clicking the Spot Source Status light for WSJT-X in Spotcollector in order to bring the WSJT-X waterfall and main screens to the foreground after displaying the Spotcollector window. With the new WSJT-X 2.2.0 GA release, only the waterfall (Wide Graph) screen pops to the foreground. The main window remains behind Spotcollector. In fact, clicking the Status light forces the main screen behind Spotcollector. Just me or anyone else noticed this behavior?

+ Yes. The next version of SpotCollector will again be able to accurately distinguish among the 5 windows used by WSJT-X.

Steve W5GP

Thanks for the quick response.

73, Steve W5GP

+ AA6YQ comments below