spot collector width

Neil, G3RIR

Apologies if this topic has been raised before.

For me the spot collector window takes up too much room. I have reduced the number ot items to display but I cannot reduce the width of the window sufficiently.

Help please.

Neil G3RIR

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 8:45 AM Neil, G3RIR via groups.io
<ackerley.neil=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Apologies if this topic has been raised before.

For me the spot collector window takes up too much room. I have reduced the number ot items to display but I cannot reduce the width of the window sufficiently.
The minimum width is that which will accommodate the "Sort" and
"Filter" panels at the bottom (and all of the panels and buttons at
the top).

73,

~iain / N6ML

Apologies if this topic has been raised before.

For me the spot collector window takes up too much room. I have reduced the number ot items to display but I cannot reduce the width of the window sufficiently.

Help please.

+ SpotCollector's Main window is at minimum 800 pixels in width. If your monitor is incapable of displaying that many pixels, then you must either configure Windows to display more pixels (if your monitor is capable of displaying more pixels) or obtain a monitor that can display more pixels. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/MonitorsForOldEyes

Neil, G3RIR

Thanks Iain but I don't want all of that information. I just need callsign and frequency and mode and the colour indicating If I need the QSO.

Neil G3RIR

g4wjs

On 03/05/2021 17:03, Neil, G3RIR via groups.io wrote:
Thanks Iain but I don't want all of that information. I just need callsign and frequency and mode and the colour indicating If I need the QSO.

Neil G3RIR
Neil,

those are controls, not information.

Bill