Topics

Spot Collector SQL filters lost after upgrade

Gregg W6IZT

After the last SC upgrade I lost presentation my custom SQL filters and
labels in SC. The SQL filter file is present in the SC folder. I copied my
custom filter info into the SQL Filter entry window and saved. All of the
filters work as expected. After a shut down and restart the filter info is
again not present. Perhaps I'm missing something.

TIA
Gregg W6IZT

After the last SC upgrade I lost presentation my custom SQL filters and labels in SC. The SQL filter file is present in the SC
folder. I copied my custom filter info into the SQL Filter entry window and saved. All of the filters work as expected. After a shut
down and restart the filter info is again not present. Perhaps I'm missing something.

+ Did clicking the Restore button at the top of the on the "SpotCollector SQL Filter" window not enable you to recover your SQL
filters?

Gregg W6IZT

Yes, thanks.