Spot Collector seems frozen

Greg Waits

Dave, I am having a problem with Spot Collector.   My normal display does not show, and "autoscroll" at the top right is flashing.  When I click it, nothing happens.  Also, the solar flare index, A, and K indexes have been the same for several days.
I have tried restoring it in Launcher Config without progress. I also tried loading a friend's SpotCollector.reg file.  Nothing is helping.  I have not had any other trouble with the computer, and I don't remember doing anything to cause this.
Thank you for all your help.
Greg K4OY

Dave, I am having a problem with Spot Collector.   My normal display does not show, and "autoscroll" at the top right is flashing.  When I click it, nothing happens.  Also, the solar flare index, A, and K indexes have been the same for several days.
I have tried restoring it in Launcher Config without progress. I also tried loading a friend's SpotCollector.reg file.  Nothing is helping.  I have not had any other trouble with the computer, and I don't remember doing anything to cause this.
Thank you for all your help.

+ Please see my response to your earlier post of the same misbehavior:

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/209425