Topics

Spot Collector question

Bill - AA4M

Can someone provide a little SQL code which will enable to only show alerts which were posted by a ham from within 2000 Km or so?

73, Bill  AA4M

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 1:29 PM Bill - AA4M <MrBill@aa4m.com> wrote:

Can someone provide a little SQL code which will enable to only show alerts which were posted by a ham from within 2000 Km or so?
Not sure what you mean by "show alerts", but the SQL to filter for
spot database entries which have been spotted by at least one station
within 2000 <DX units> would be:

ODX between 0 and 2000

<DX unit> is configured on the General tab of SpotCollector Configuration.

73,

~iain / N6ML

Bill - AA4M

Instead of "show alerts" maybe I should have said "show spots".  ODX sounds just like what I need.  I don't have time to work on the final code today but will get back to the group if I have any problems.

Thanks for the help!

73, Bill - AA4M