Spot Collector: QSO cannot be logged, DXKeeper not connected error

Herb Garcia <hpgarcia70@...>

Dave,

I'm getting "Can't log QSO because DXKeeper is not connected" What should I check first?

-Herb KM6JBI

I'm getting "Can't log QSO because DXKeeper is not connected" What should I check first?

+ Which application is displaying that message?

Herb Garcia <hpgarcia70@...>

Spot collector

On Sun, Nov 20, 2022 at 3:36 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I'm getting "Can't log QSO because DXKeeper is not connected" What should I check first?

+ Which application is displaying that message?

Herb Garcia, KM6JBI

Spot collector

+ Thanks. In the title bar of SpotCollector's Main window, what letters appear between the square brackets?