Spot Collector & NN1D

Larry Christensen

I've been off the radio for several weeks. Now the NN1D is not working in Spot Collector, it has worked fine  for a very long time up until now. It searched the group IO and could not come up with an answer.

I found an old list of spotting stations which NN1D was listed it as port 7300 so I tried that but it didn't work either.

This the way mine is setup now Host address  DXC.TDX.NET   Port 7373  Capion NN1D as started earlier this has work well for a very long time.

Any thoughts or information is welcome.

Thank You

73

Larry NA0F

Joe Subich, W4TV

According to:
<https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/index.php>

NN1D is k1rfi.com:7300

On 2022-07-28 5:38 PM, Larry Christensen wrote:
I've been off the radio for several weeks. Now the NN1D is not working in Spot Collector, it has worked fine  for a very long time up until now. It searched the group IO and could not come up with an answer.
I found an old list of spotting stations which NN1D was listed it as port 7300 so I tried that but it didn't work either.
This the way mine is setup now Host address  DXC.TDX.NET   Port 7373 Capion NN1D as started earlier this has work well for a very long time.
Any thoughts or information is welcome.
Thank You
73
Larry NA0F

Larry Christensen

Thank you
I’ll give that a try in the morning.

73
Larry NA0F

Larry Christensen

Thank You Joe
That did the trick. It is back working again.

73
Larry NA0F