Topics

Spot Collector Filtering

Joe WB9SBD

I am going to push hard this year to finish up my 5BWAS.

I forgot how to set up Spot Collector to just show spots from states that I still need on whatever band(s).

Anyone?

Joe WB9SBD

I am going to push hard this year to finish up my 5BWAS.

I forgot how to set up Spot Collector to just show spots from states that I still need on whatever band(s).

+ In the "WAS Bands & Modes" panel on the Awards tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m boxes,
and "Realtime Award Progress" boxes. On DXKeeper's Main window's "Check Progress" tab, click the Recompute button along the bottom.
When that operation finishes, on the "Spot Database" tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window, click the Recompute button to
update the existing Spot Database Entries to reflect your new WAS award goals.

+ See

< https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/WASAwardObjectives>