Topics

Spot collector fails to launch

N4EK Ed

GM all!
Lately Spot collector keeps failing to launch. I get two pop up windows one saying Spot collector failed to launch after 60 seconds and then another one 180 seconds.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
thanks, N4EK

https://www.avg.com

Lately Spot collector keeps failing to launch. I get two pop up windows one saying Spot collector failed to launch after 60 seconds and then another one 180 seconds.
Any help on this would be appreciated.

+ This is almost always the result of an incompetent or incorrectly-configured anti-malware application. You can confirm this by rebooting Windows into "Safe mode with networking", starting the Launcher, and then directing the Launcher to start SpotCollector.

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ApplicationInteference>